These usage terms apply to the website – Anadhanam located at www.anadhanam.org
NGOs are involved regionally in collecting excesses food from suppliers and delivering it to the needy people. Valliappa Foundation has built this technology platform called - "Anadhanam" to facilitate the operations NGOs who are involved in this social cause
• You are required to register to use the services of this website
• You agree to use this website site for lawful purposes only and without infringing the rights, restricting or inhibiting the use of the website by a third party.
• This site and its properties, such as names, images, logos relating to Anadhanam are provided without any endorsement made and without any warranty, expressed or implied. All properties are built and owned by Anadhanam. In no event, will Anadhanam be liable for the any direct damage, consequential or indirect damages, or any other damages arising from the use of our website. In connection with such a loss we will not be responsible.
• Anadhanam does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
• Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Anadhanam. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by Anadhanam to use any item displayed.
• Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not from Anadhanam). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
• Anadhanam takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Anadhanam has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Anadhanam approves of or endorses any other third-party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
• Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
• These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
• If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
• Anadhanam is a registered trust registered under India Trust Act
• Anadhanam shall not be responsible for any disputes between the parties using its website.
• Anadhanam website is a social service provided by Anadhanam. Hence, Anadhnam shall not be liable for any claims for damages or losses of any type including reputation loss.
• No refund/cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will be entertained, the online donations through the online payment gateway. Once received the donation for a cause cannot be refunded to the donor.